Initiated by the BIOVOICES project in March 2018 and launched in May, the European Bioeconomy Network (EuBioNet) is a proactive alliance of 47 EU funded projects dealing with Bioeconomy promotion, communication and support.
• The main goal of the European Bioeconomy Network is to maximise the efforts, increasing the knowledge sharing, networking, mutual learning, coordination of joint activities and events.
• increase the awareness of environmental, societal and economic benefits of Sustainable Circular Bioeconomy in Europe
• stimulate the debate, knowledge sharing and mutual learning to address bioeconomy related challenges and opportunity
• identify impact-oriented strategies to boost the sustainable circular bioeconomy in Europe
• design a joint and consolidated action plan of communication activities
• facilitate networking and collaboration between stakeholders
• support the MS and regions in developing awareness, communication and education activities on Sustainable Circular Bioeconomy